Welcome to Rage Quit



Welcome To Rage Quit Gaming Rants & Reviews where all I do is exactly that. I'll be reviewing my favorite games and ranting about those which aren't. I'll share gameplay, tips, pros, cons, artwork, personal feedback, and more. 
       
       I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember. My first console was a Super Nintendo and later a Playstation. I love games like Mario and Frogger. Playstation had an updated frogger game when they game out that I always enjoyed. Once I got older my focus became computer games. Specifically RPGs. They gave me an escape you couldn't find in the real world. I played old role playing games such as Baldur's Gate and just about anything in between up to date. 




Gaming has always been a huge part of my life and I'm excited to be putting together a blog highlighting some of the coolest games I've come across and those that turned out to be a disappointment. You'll have an option to try out each game yourself with links to each game at the end of the pages. You can leave your own reviews in the comments letting me know what you thought yourself 😌
 
 


I'll be posting gaming news here on the blog to keep you up to date with what's going on in the world of us geeks. You can look forward to interactive polls, fan art galleries, a game chat community, free wallpapers to collect, and more. I want to create an interactive community where gamers of all kinds can share their voice. This has the potential to be so much more than your average blog. There is still a ton of content to add as well as integrating all of our other ideas into the site. Please bare with us as we get everything worked into place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment